- Full compliance with USB specification v1.1
- Supports the RS 232 serial interface
- Supports automatic handshake mode
- Over 230 Kbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wakeup and power management
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer
- Easy installation
The USB PDA/serial adapter (UC232A) provides you with an external serial (DB-9 male) Plug-n-Play connection for use with computers, notebooks, and hand held computing devices that support USB. The PDA/USB serial adapter has a standard type A USB plug. This USB PDA/serial adapter provides PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and ISDN terminal adapters with high quality serial connections at a data transfer rate of over 230Kbps. This makes the USB interface transparent to serial peripherals, allowing them to easily interface with USB computers. This eliminates the setup hassle found with traditional serial port connections. This device also supports energy saving suspend and resume operations.